Yoga Festival Helsinki
Welcome to the 6th Yoga Festival Helsinki!
Yoga Festival Helsinki is a wellbeing event for everyone. Whether you are interested in yoga, meditation, mindfulness and other wellness practices or you are a professional, Yoga Festival Helsinki has a lot to offer. The two-day event is a great opportunity to explore and get more information about different yoga styles, find a new hobby or discover wellness products and services. See you at Cable Factory in Helsinki in March!
Yoga Festival Helsinki is an expo event including 130 exhibitors, 100 lessons and 40 lectures. The theme of Yoga Festival Helsinki 2018 is JOY. Classes and lectures marked with (EN) will be held in English. Learn more about the programme:
Opening hours & the Venue
2018 opening hours
- Saturday 3 March 9:00 – 18:00
- Sunday 4 March 9:00 – 17:00
Cable Factory (Kaapelitehdas)
- Address: Tallberginkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki (Entrance to Joogafestival: Staircase C)
- Parking space is limited, please use public transportation
- Metro: Ruoholahti
- Tram: 8
There are two types of tickets:
- Advance tickets are sold online in advance. With an advance ticket, you can pre-book your favorite lesson (1, 2 or 4 lessons depending on the selected advance ticket type). These tickets include also access to all lectures and to the exhibition. In addition, you are allowed to attend unlimited number of other classes first come, first served basis (if there is space after pre-book advance tickets.
- Basic tickets are sold online and at the door. The basic ticket includes the entrance to the event, all lectures and the exhibition. With the basic ticket you can queue to the lessons, if there are some places left.
Questions? Ideas? Want to join Yoga Festival Helsinki?
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining as an exhibitor, read more here.
About the Organiser
Yoga Festival Helsinki is organised by Viveka Finland Oy Ltd.