Welcome to the 7th Yoga Festival Helsinki!
Yoga Festival Helsinki is a wellbeing event for everyone. Whether you are interested in yoga, meditation, mindfulness and other wellness practices or you are a professional, Yoga Festival Helsinki has a lot to offer. The two-day event is a great opportunity to explore and get more information about different yoga styles, find a new hobby or discover wellness products and services. See you at Cable Factory in Helsinki in March 2.-3.3. 2019!
Yoga Festival Helsinki is an expo event including about 140 exhibitors, 100 classes and 40 lectures. The theme of Yoga Festival Helsinki 2019 is Sound and Silence. Check out the super interesting and inspirational Yoga Festival Helsinki 2019 -program!
Advance tickets are available till 3.1. Friday 8pm.
Before buying a ticket/tickets, check out the classes >
When you know which classes you want to attend, buy tickets>
There are two types of tickets:
- Advance tickets are sold online. With an advance ticket, you can pre-book your favorite class (1, 2 or 4 classes depending on the selected advance ticket type). These tickets include also access to all lectures and to the exhibition. In addition, you are allowed to attend unlimited number of other classes first come, first served basis (if there is space after pre-book advance tickets).
- Basic tickets are sold at the door. The basic ticket includes the entrance to the event, all lectures and the exhibition. With the basic ticket you can queue to classes, if there are still places left.
1 day ticket
Entrance + 1 class: 20 € (incl. VAT 10%)
Entrance + 2 classes: 30 € (incl. VAT 10%)
2 day ticket
Entrance Saturday & Sunday + 4 classes (2 classes / day): 50 € (incl. VAT 10%)
Entrance: 20 € (sold at the door)
Opening hours & the Venue
2019 opening hours
- Saturday 2 March 9:00 – 18:30
- Sunday 3 March 9:00 – 17:00
Cable Factory (Kaapelitehdas)
- Address: Tallberginkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki (Entrance to Joogafestival: Staircase C)
- Parking space is limited, please use public transportation, walk or cycle 🙂
- Metro: Ruoholahti
- Tram: 8
Questions? Ideas? Want to join Yoga Festival Helsinki?
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining as an exhibitor, read more here.
About the Organiser
Yoga Festival Helsinki is organised by Viveka Finland Oy Ltd.